Thursday, December 22, 2016

Daily Word from the Lord for 12-22-2016:

The Lord tapped me on my left arm when He opened me up to Isaiah 29:1-2 saying Jerusalem is about ready to become a bloody mess when these scriptures are fulfilled in the birth pangs right before the rapture.

Isaiah 29:2 KJV Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices. 2 Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel.

So basically, we see the Lord telling us that we are about to see Jerusalem (Ariel), fall under heavy judgment resulting in weeping and much sorrow leading up to the rapture and especially after the rapture occurs. We see that Jerusalem will be come like her name "Ariel" meaning - an altar covered with blood.

When the Lord was sitting on my right side as I was receiving this word, He reached around my neck with His left arm and tapped my left shoulder. I knew Yeshua is NOT joking, so this tells me we are in the beginning stages of Revelation chapter 4. We really are seeing events come to pass right before He cries out "Come up hither!!!" ...at Yahweh's trumpet call as mentioned in Revelation 4:1,2!!!!!

Click to enlarge - feel free to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment