Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Daily Word from the Lord for December 28, 2016:

I asked the Lord if we would have to wait all the way till September of 2017 to go up in the rapture or would we have to wait till some time in January or whenever the UN passes a law saying Peace & Safety mandating all Jews leave the lands within the 1967 borders. 

The Lord opened me to John 11:24 which says: Martha saith unto him, I know that he (Lazarus) shall rise up in THE RESURRECTION (the rapture) at the last day. 

I cannot set a date for the rapture, but we all have to wonder what last day? Could this be a clue to a "last day" on a Gregorian Calendar or on a Jewish Calendar? I cannot carve it in stone and say we will go up on the last day of 2016 or on the last day of 2017. I would think this "Last Day" Martha speaks about is the last day of 6,000 complete years. Yeshua did fill 6 water pots up to the brim at the Wedding of Cana, and we do have to wonder when the last day would be that completes 6,000 years from the fall of Adam & Eve to the last day of day 6, the day of vengeance of our God as Isaiah has mentioned in Isaiah 61. 

Isaiah 61:2 KJV To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn.

All I can say is that I do believe Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel's prophecy is accurate to a certain extent. We really are in Hebrew Year 5777 and I do believe this could be the completion of the Age of Grace. I pray the Lord gives me more confirmations as to when this "last day is" and whether or not we go home soon. I hope we go home between the 20th - 23rd of September next year when the Revelation 12 sign occurs. If not, we will just have to keep patiently waiting for our Lord to come back. 

May Yahweh our Father bless you abundantly these very last days, Shalom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment