Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My Commentary on the Current Peace Process between Israel and the Palestinians

This is just an update to everyone who uses this blog. Every day, I will be posting a daily Bible verse the Lord opens me to for people who use this blog concerning what the Lord has in store for those who are patiently waiting for His coming. From here on out, I will be uploading a photo with a Bible Verse on it (that I will create using my photo editor software) and a Word from the Lord that Yeshua opens me to that specific day.

Also, the Lord has put it on my heart that His coming is drawing very nigh. The thing that bothers me is that the state of Tennessee, located in the United States, recently burned all over the place and there was a page in a Bible that was blown out of the Tennessee wild fires (November 29th, 2016) showing the 1st chapter of the Book of Joel saying the Day of the Lord is nigh. 



Joel 1:15-20 King James Version (KJV)

15 Alas for the day! for the day of the Lord is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

16 Is not the meat cut off before our eyes, yea, joy and gladness from the house of our God?

17 The seed is rotten under their clods, the garners are laid desolate, the barns are broken down; for the corn is withered.

18 How do the beasts groan! the herds of cattle are perplexed, because they have no pasture; yea, the flocks of sheep are made desolate.

19 O Lord, to thee will I cry: for the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness, and the flame hath burned all the trees of the field.

20 The beasts of the field cry also unto thee: for the rivers of waters are dried up, and the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness.

Joel 2:1 King James Version (KJV)


2 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So to conclude, I believe the Lord is coming back soon, how else can we explain what happened in Tennessee, which I do NOT believe is an ordinary coincidence.....

Each day - I will post a photo with a Bible verse on it the Lord Himself opens me to.
About the Peace Process, I am waiting for the UN and the antichrist to force peace on Israel and force them to part the Land fulfilling Joel 3:2. Something prophetic has to happen soon, at least before or on January 20, 2017 - the very last day Obama has in the office. 


So please expect also any major updates that tells us the rapture is drawing near after the UN or world leaders say "Peace & Safety" which obviously comes before sudden destruction following the rapture. 

May Yahweh bless you abundantly these very last days, Shalom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment