Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Naruto - Sadness and Sorrow (Violin) - Taylor Davis



The Lord will turn our mourning into joy soon and very soon... Maranatha, come quickly Yeshua HaMashiach...

Psalm 30:11  You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,

Isaiah 61:1-3  The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, Because the LORD has anointed me To bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to captives And freedom to prisoners; To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, To grant those who mourn in Zion, Giving them a garland instead of ashes, The oil of gladness instead of mourning, The mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting So they will be called oaks of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.

Jeremiah 31:13  "Then the virgin will rejoice in the dance, And the young men and the old, together, For I will turn their mourning into joy And will comfort them and give them joy for their sorrow."

John 16:20  "Truly, truly, I say to you, that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; you will grieve, but your grief will be turned into joy."

No comments:

Post a Comment