Friday, December 2, 2016

Possible Timeline from Pope Francis & The Queen of England ending before December 25, 2016...

Even though I celebrate Yeshua's birthday in September when the feast of Tabernacles takes place, I think this is a sign that December 25th of 2015 (the Birthday of Tammuz & Nimrod) MIGHT have been the last December 25th pagan celebration on earth before Yeshua comes back. I hope and pray we do go home in 2016, if not, I hope Hebrew Year 5777 is the Completion of the Age of Grace. 

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2016/jeany1127.htm


Pope gives a possible timeline that ends possibly before December 25th. But I have to admit, date setting is not something I am liking at this moment. I am just looking out for when they say "Peace & Safety" parting Yahweh's land to usher in the rapture... Would be nice though to go home in 2016...


Also the Queen of England gives a possible timeline that ends before December 25th, 2016.
It might just be a sign... But hopefully we do go home before the end of 5777 Jewish Year. 



Why I believe 5777 Might be the Completion of the Age of Grace... 
Maranatha, come quickly Yeshua HaMashiach


Would be nice if 2016, Hebrew Year 5777, or 2017 is the Year of Jubilee...



No comments:

Post a Comment