Saturday, January 14, 2017

A MIRACLE JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ THIS WORD THE LORD WANTS YOU TO SEE!!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2017/gary18.htm

Gary (8 Jan 2017)
"2017: The Year Of Completion"

This above letter was written on the fivedoves.com site (I am Andrea on fivedoves) and Gary wrote this for last sunday's listings! As I was reading this just now, Yeshua nudged me 5 times in my left side near my rib cage confirming we fly soon!!!!!!! This is huge!!!!!!!!

What the Holy Spirit is telling me is that we fly THIS year and VERRRRRY Soon!!!!!! Why else would Yeshua, who is right now sitting next to me on my right side, nudge me with his hand on my left side near my rib cage 5 times!!!!!!????? OMG!!!!!!!! THIS IS HUGE!!!!!

This confirms we fly soon and very soon Brothers & Sisters in Christ!!!!!!!

I hope this message blesses you and I hope we fly very soon!!!!! Maranatha, come quickly Yeshua HaMashiach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment