Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A STRONG WORD FROM THE LORD FOR ALL SERIOUS WATCHERS for Jan. 12, 2017:

I prayed to the Lord in deep prayer and asked Him if He would open me to a page in my Bible that He would want to give EVERYONE using this blog, those who are faithful watchers, these last days we are living in.

He could have opened me to any page in my Bible but He opened me to 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 and then put on my heart Daniel 9:27 and Hebrews 10:25 immediately after He showed me 1 Thess. 5:1-3.

I will explain.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 NKJV But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that THE DAY of the LORD so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they (the UN and the Antichrist of Dan. 9:27) shall say,
"Peace & Safety!" Then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.

I believe it is a great possibility the covenant mentioned in Daniel 9:27 was created on November 30, 2016 and that it just needs to be confirmed by the UN and the Antichrist of Revelation 13:15-18. I believe that Hebrews 10:25 speaks of the serious watchers who see THE DAY of the LORD approaching. So we are to know the day when they say "Peace & Safety" parting Yahweh's land fulfilling Amos 7:17.

Amos 7:17 NKJV "Therefore thus says the LORD: 'Your wife shall be a harlot in the city; your sons and daughters shall fall by the sword; your land shall be divided by survey line; you shall die in a defiled land; and Israel shall surely be led away captive from his own land.' "

Please, in these last of the last days, keep watching Yahweh's time clock Israel. As soon as the UN says Peace and Safety, sudden destruction WILL fall upon the world and tribulation will begin following the rapture. I will be on this blog off and on until the night of the 14th, but starting the 15th forward, I will have my laptop open 24-7 to watch the timeclock Israel on the fulfillment of 1 Thessalonians 5:3 and all the other above verses in this article.

I hope to see everyone of my brothers and sisters in Christ very soon in the air, I have a feeling we are going to fly soon. Shalom, and may the One True God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob bless you abundantly these very last days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment