Saturday, January 28, 2017

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. MY WITNESSES WILL BE KNOWN BY ONE THING





I see you are searching. You will not find unless you seek Me first. I am the key that will open the door and window of your ears and eyes. You will understand what I will you to understand. With so much knowledge around you, you still can't find your way. Let me share this mystery as you search, open your heart. My witnesses will be known by one thing only, I have placed MY testimony in their mouth. You need NO other truth, so stop searching and following. Like a Beacon they will be seen as my mouthpiece, they will be HEARD. Do not trust deceptive words. For many will say I Am this witness or look at me. I am the one. Believe them not and flee. The adversary has his own in place to lead you astray. Your Spirit will discern the truth. Trust nothing else, follow NO man. Expect the Unexpected! Time is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment