Thursday, January 19, 2017

I WILL FIGHT THE BATTLE FOR MY ISRAEL MICHAEL THE ARCANGEL IS PREPARED F...



A Word from the Lord for Sister Barbara: (copied and pasted)

Woe to you people and nations who turn your back on my Israel You have been blessed because you have blessed them and you stood with them as a friend now a curse shall fall on you house... because you helped the widow and poor you were made strong now all can see who you truly are My wrath is kindled against those who stand against Israel. Night shall become day you will cry to me for help I don't know you You had favor I can't hear you now you were blessed now you are cursed look to the East the pot is boiling over the fire will spread quickly I will fight the battle for my Israel Michael the arch angel is prepared for this hour. Israel your enemies are surrounding you. Your neighbors lie to you your allies have joined your enemies. The lands must be cleansed all I see is abomination after abomination. the Beast knows his time has come the Beast knows what has been written The Beast will offer peace Woe to those following the Beast. And having his mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment