Thursday, January 12, 2017

Word from the Lord for January 12, 2017

"As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day." Ezekiel 34:12

The Lord put it on my heart that I should post this verse that showed up on my news feed on facebook on my blog because He promises to come back and save all of His sheep in the Great and Awesome Day of the Lord we see approaching (John 10:27-29; Hebrews 10:25). I have to say, I am so sick and tired of meeting lukewarm people who do NOT want the rapture to happen. People have so much nerve to say they are Christians when they don't even want to know about the rapture. My daughter goes to high school with two boys (their mom knows me and my family) who don't even know what the rapture is!!!!!! It makes me so sick to know there are kids in this world who are going to school each and every day who have parents who don't even want to talk about the Day of the Lord or the Day of the Rapture. 

The Lord is telling me the following: "If people do not want the rapture, how can they be the Goodman of the House mentioned in Luke 12:35-40?"

Luke 12:35-40 KJV Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Only Yahweh the Father and Yeshua know who will go up in the rapture and who will be left behind. But we are getting so close to the rapture that I am just sick and tired of being on this evil prison planet with lukewarm people who think they are Christians are really are not. 

I hope and pray we go home soon. If we see the month of February, March or April for example, I pray Hebrew Year 5777 (ends on September 20, 2017) is the Completion of the Age of Grace. I hope this message blesses you and I hope we go home soon. Shalom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment