Tuesday, February 7, 2017

04-11-2016 Prophesy to the Vicar of Rome





TRANSCRIPT: Daughter, prophesy to the Vicar of Rome who wears a white robe of deceit. I have not sent you. You do not speak for me. You sit in the high city of gold, purple and scarlet. You have perverted my statutes and commandments and burnt incense to Baal. You bow before statues before stone and wood, idols. You have led my children astray believing in false teaching and man made doctrine. I shall shake your city of gold. All idols will be thrown down. All those who seek truth will find the truth. Listen to the still small voice I whisper in the wind. Your Redeemer is coming. My sheep hear my voice, another they will not follow.



COME OUT OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC INSTITUTION, that ye be NOT partakers of her sins, and that ye receive NOT of her plagues ~ Revelation 18:4,5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment