Friday, February 3, 2017

My Commentary on the Current Peace Process & A Confirmation from the Lord

Today is February 3, 2017 and really I feel like we are going to be waiting very patiently for a major breakthrough to surface international news headlines in regards to a peace plan between Israel and the Palestinians.

First we have Obama's 6 month ban on moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, and also we have to wait to see what happens on February 15th this month when Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu meet to speak about the Peace Process and the Iran nuclear threat.

So between now and February 15th, I always keep my promises, I will post anything I find significant to the peace process and parting Yahweh's land I can find, but there is not many news headlines in regards to the Peace Process and Yahweh's timeclock Israel at this point. I make several searches each day, and I have not found much.

Also, I wanted to let all faithful Watchers who use this blog know that a small miracle happened today. My daughter Olivia is in highschool and is also looking forward to the rapture. This morning she expressed concerns about how teachers are treating some of the other students. I was talking to her this morning over breakfast about her concerns and all of a sudden, through the power of the Holy Spirit, I responded to her questions and concerns:  "Well I would not worry about problems with teachers at this point, because really nobody in your High School will have those worries after September this year."


.......THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN AFTER I SAID THIS TO MY DAUGHTER, THE LORD TAPPED ME ON MY LEFT SHOULDER TO CONFIRM!!! 

WE MIGHT BE GOING HOME IN SEPTEMBER THIS YEAR!!

Just had to let you know about this confirmation, I dearly hope this means we go home in September this year when major signs are in the sky!!



I hope this message blesses you and I hope this means we meet our Savior Yeshua 
in the air very soon, Shalom :)



No comments:

Post a Comment