Wednesday, February 15, 2017

PROPHECY Alert: "Trump Zechariah Prophecy Plan For Israel"



Zechariah 2:6-13 KJV
6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord.

7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.

10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord.

11 And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

12 And the Lord shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

13 Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.

7 comments:

  1. Do you believe America is Babylon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh most definitely, after studying Isaiah 13 with Isaiah 47 & Jeremiah 51, Babylon America (prophetic Babylon) sounds like it will go through thermonuclear bombings and also the destructive mountain I think could be Yellowstone Super volcano. It will be very bad. I pray for unsaved people worldwide, but I especially pray for the unsaved living in Greenland, Canada, America, Mexico, Central America and even South America. Judgment on this part of earth will be bad the Lord tells me.

      Delete
    2. Plus, I hear that if Trump or even Obama parts that land at the UN Headquarters in New York, the Lord tells me Father God will tear America in half so much that America will be considered 2 countries. It will be absolute chaos along the fault lines during the tribulation.

      Delete
  2. I also believe America is modern day Babylon. For me it is the only country that meets the scriptural requirements.

    On Trump, I believe he's going to be a catalyst for the bringing in of the new world currency, moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem, that could spark trouble (Psalm 83 war) and the third Temple being rebuilt.

    On Obama, I believe that he still has a bigger role to play and is the AC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree totally, I have been studying why Obama is the AC revealed in Scripture. Luke 10:18 translated from English to Hebrew reveals that Yeshua revealed the name of the AC. for lightning to translate into Baraq in Hebrew is no ordinary coincidence when we consider that heights or heavens is translated into Bamaw. And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning falling from the heavens. Luke 10:18.
      When we look at another fact, that right after Obama won the elections in November 2008, the Illinois state lottery the next day showed the winning pick three and pick four lottery numbers as 666 and 7779, this CANNOT be a coincidence either. I called the Illinois state lottery to make sure this was true and it was. They even hired a mathematician. I think this proves Obama is the Antichrist.

      Delete
    2. Yes I have heard of these and must concur that this is no coincidence among the other thousands of confirmations.

      I live in South Africa and the day of his election to be Pres of the US the Lord Jesus told me by His Holy Spirit as I switched on the TV in the morning, "that's him." I knew exactly what the Lord Jesus was saying!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete