Wednesday, March 15, 2017

NOW IS THE TIME TO RECOGNIZE THE ENEMY AMONG YOU PRETENDING TO BE A SHEE...



Transcript: Are you listening I speak to You.  You have seen my power and Might my authority and control yet in  your heart You have doubt.  I control the Fire. I control the rain. I control the wind. I control the waves I control the. Snow.  I control the earth shak ings and trembling. I am in command of everything.on earth and in heaven. What I see are unrepentant lost children following and seeking after demon Spirits speaking lies and Blasphemy not able to Discern who they are listening to.  Not willing to flee when told the truth.  My love endures forever. I am Love and peace think about what you are doing and who you are associated with if you have understanding your eyes and ears will see and hear  the TRUTH I will pour out my Spirit on you.   You will be a witness to my power. My words and testimony placed in you mouth.  There is no greater love then the love I have for you.  My joy and comfort shall wrap around you. Now is the time to recognize the ENEMY among you pretending to be a sheep and your friend claiming to help you see more  clearly while walking in the Darkness.  Remember I have told you these things before Behold. I am coming quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment