Tuesday, April 4, 2017

THE CLOCK HAS STOPPED + A Huge confirmation from the Lord & the Holy Spirit to Andrea Suzanna :)




Please note, I received a huge confirmation from the Lord & from the Holy Spirit 
yesterday evening, April 3rd. I was expressing my concerns for my earthly family
members and why some are not ready to go up in the rapture and why they will be
so frightened when the rapture occurs and everything goes up in blazes of fire. 
I looked at the Lord after He tapped me on my left arm twice and said, "We are 
running out of time, the rapture is just around the corner." Immediately after saying
this, the Holy Spirit flew up through my feet, then up through my legs then through 
my main torso and up through my head after that like a flash of lightning and I had
intense goosebumps and chills all over me. I then said "WOW, that was the Holy Spirit
that confirmed what I just told by the Lord, that the rapture is just around the corner from 
now." Then after I said that, the Holy Spirit rushed through me a 2nd time and confirmed 
again we are just moments away from the rapture, that the rapture event is just around
the corner. 
This happened last night when I was spending time with the Lord and talking to Him
about my concerns in regards to my earthly family members - the ones who do not 
even have an interest in the rapture to happen soon. I hope this brings blessings to you, Shalom ~ Your sister-in-Christ, Andrea Suzanna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment