Friday, June 16, 2017

A MIRACLE HAPPENED: I Won A Kentucky Lottery Ticket for 2,000 Dollars!!!!!!!

To ALL SERIOUS Watchers on Planet Earth Who Can Get a Hold of this EXTREMELY STRONG MESSAGE STRAIGHT FROM THE LORD YESHUA HAMASHIACH:

I am totally speechless with tears of joy; the Lord has sent me a message from the Kingdom of GOD, in the form of a winning lottery ticket, that my $2000 dollar Lottery ticket symbolizes 2000 years from Christ's 1st Coming to Christ's 2nd coming is coming to an end soon and very soon in the year 2017!!

On June 15, 2017 I won a total of $2,000 US Dollars from the Kentucky State Lottery and I believe this is a sign to ALL Watchers, that 2000 years is almost up from our Lord's 1st coming to the timing of the Rapture of the Body of CHRIST!

What else is stunning is that my daughter Olivia was born on June 1st, 2000 and she has been anxiously awaiting for the rapture just like me!! We are considered not ice cold by no means, DEFINITELY NOT LUKEWARM, not hot either, but BOILING HOT FOR THE LORD!!! From her 17th Birthday of June 1, 2017 to June 15, 2017 is a total of 15 days and 15 means our Eternal rest with the Lord in His Heavenly Tabernacle. 

The 15th day of the 7th Hebrew month begins the Feast of Tabernacles, also a day of rest, and it is clear in Psalms 27 verse 5, we will be in the Lord's Tabernacle until the time of trouble is completed.

Psalm 27:5 KJV  For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.


I do have to pay taxes on it in April of 2018, but I do NOT believe we will be here at that point in time, for this Revelation 12 sign in the skies is happening this year and this must mean we fly in 2017 I surely hope!! 

So the Holy Spirit has put on my heart that there are 2000 years from Adam to Abraham, 2000 more years from Abraham to Yeshua's 1st Coming, and 2000 years more years until the end of the age of Grace when Yeshua raptures up the Body of Christ!!!

It is clear that Genesis 6:3 states that YHWH Elohim will allow man 120 years which we know to be 120 jubilee years (50 years per cycle) from the fall of Adam & Eve to the end of the age of Grace when the Rapture occurs.


120 jubilee years x 50 years per cycle = 6,000 years!!

Genesis 6:3 KJV  And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Leviticus 23:34 KJV  Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the Lord.

I AM STUNNED I WON A 2000 dollar Kentucky State Lottery ticket on June 15, 2017 symbolizing these last 2000 years are up THIS YEAR!!  

I was almost in tears rejoicing when this happened and Yehoshua tapping me on the arm telling me in His still small voice, "The 2000 years are almost up, I am coming very soon!!" 

I hope this blesses EVERYONE on this site, spread this around wild fire over the internet if you are led by the Holy Spirit to do so, and please tell people this miracle is from Yeshua to all of the TOTALLY SERIOUS WATCHERS on this planet ready to go up in flames at the timing of our departure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shalom :)

andrea.suzanna6777@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment