Thursday, June 8, 2017

A Word & A Command From The Lord I MUST OBEY - Please read all of this...

Ok, so now I have prayed about a set of very serious scriptures that have absolutely nothing to do with Bible Prophecy, or with watching the time clock Israel; but what I am about to write I have prayed to the Lord about because there are people in my earthly family who are in total violation of certain scriptures that will make many on this planet get left behind, even if they know the approximate season of the Feast of Trumpets Rapture and how the Revelation 12 sign might tie in with the rapture of the Body of Christ.

Ok, so here it goes........ Romans 8 in verses 1 and 2 speak of people who are Holy Spirit filled and in order to find out who Paul is writing about in Romans 8:1,2, we have to read the rest of chapter 8 from verses 3 to the last verse in this chapter. Romans 8 ties in with Galatians chapter 5 and it also ties in with Revelation 21:8. This word I am about to write about I need YOU, yes YOU, to read very carefully. For when I prayed a few minutes ago to the Lord - I asked Him "Should I write about this on my blog?" Then I asked the Lord if He could give me a sign of some sort to tell me He WANTS me to write about this. Immediately after I asked Yeshua whether or not I should write about this on my blog, He tapped me on my left arm. It is now 3:50 in the morning on June 8, 2017 here in the east coast and I am writing this for the LORD!!! So please listen up and read this very urgent word from the Lord about who Paul is speaking about in Romans 8:1,2 and why many will get left behind for this reason.

Let us begin by quoting very important scriptures many pastors in church buildings will not touch:

Romans 8:1,2 KJV  There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Ok, so we have to question how Galatians 5:19-24 ties in with Romans 8:1,2 which speaks of people who do NOT walk about the lusts of the flesh.

Galatians 5:19, 24-25  KJV  Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness. 24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

As we can see, Paul speaks of the term lasciviousness and uncleanness and why fornication comes in many forms as mentioned in verse 19. Let us define what lasciviousness means according to Miriam Websters Dictionary.

Lasciviousness:  reflecting or producing an unclean desire or behavior ~ especially that is considered indecent or obscene lewd and lascivious behavior.

So apparently, people who lust after the flesh are not going to go up in the rapture, even if they do know the approximate time of the rapture during the Feast of Trumpets.

We have to know that lusting after the flesh mentally, physically or in any way wars against the Holy Spirit and the 5 wise are FILLED with the Holy Spirit! They are the only people in society that make it up to meet the Bridegroom, our Lord & Savior Yeshua HaMashiach!!

So to back this up further with Scripture, we can go directly to Revelation 21:8.

Revelation 21:8 KJV  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

As we can see, those who do not believe what Paul wrote in Romans 8 or in Galatians chapter 5 are those who do not believe in the Word of God and why it is sharper than a 2 edged sword!! People who are abominable and those people who are listed as whoremongers lust after the flesh. These people will not go up in the rapture if they do not fall on their knees now and ask for total forgiveness with a TOTALLY repentant heart!!

Let us look carefully at who exactly John is writing about in Revelation 21:8 when he speaks of abominable people and whoremongers.

Abominable: very bad or unpleasant behavior; loathsome and or disgusting behavior; offensive immoral attitudes which grieves the Holy Spirit. Very bad taste, repulsive and detestable.

And as hard as it is to write about the term whoremonger, the Lord has COMMANDED me to do this.

whoremonger: an individual who is promiscuous in behavior.

So yes, as we can see, people who lust after the flesh in ANY way, will not go up! So please pass this very sharp word from the Lord to anyone you know who WANTS to go up in the rapture soon, but might be in violation of these VERY SERIOUS Scriptures.

From this point on in this study to the very last verse of Romans chapter 8, I will be writing the verses below, so please read these scriptures carefully because there are a LOT of Preachers in the Church System who do not preach this word because it does not itch everyone's ears!

Romans 8:3-39 KJV  For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
(This verse speaks of the 5 wise virgins of Matthew 25!! Their oil lamps (oil = Holy Spirit) are FULL!)

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

(See bottom three charts at the end of this page in reference to Romans 8:13.)

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father!!!

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

(Groanings of the Spirit: Spirit joins to help us in weakness; for we do not know the things which we should pray for as it behooves, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession with inexpressible groanings.) In other words, when you pray to the Lord and cry out to Him, the Spirit will help you and make groanings only the Lord can understand!!)

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

(Because to be carnally minded is death, and those who could care less about this serious sin do not want their hearts searched by the LORD!)

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

(We cannot be plucked out of His hands ~ John 10:27-29!!)

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


















Above Scriptures are Romans 7:14-20:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+7%3A14-20&version=KJV

















PRAYER OF SALVATION
Father God, I thank you for who You are and all that you are.
I humbly submit my life to You. I confess with my mouth that
Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMeshiach the Lord, and I believe that You have
raised Yeshua from the dead, (Romans 10:9) I believe that Yeshua is
now seated with You in heavenly places and will intercede on my
behalf (Ephesians 1:20 & Romans 8:34). Please forgive me of all of
my sins and cleanse me of all unrighteousness.
I thank you LORD that I am now a new creature in Yeshua HaMeshiach
(2 Corinthians 5:17). Thank you for creating in me a CLEAN HEART
and renewing a RIGHT SPIRIT within me. (Psalms 51:10). I thank You
that I am now Your child and as such am entitled to all of the blessings
and benefits that accompany salvation (Psalm 103)

Thank you my Father God, for healing, wholeness, and restoration
in every area of my life.

In Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen.



















The Sinners Prayer:
"Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have
separated me from you. I am TRULY SORRY, and now I want to turn
away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, (1 John 1:9,10)
and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Yeshua HaMeshiach
died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.
I invite Yeshua to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart
from this day forward. Please SEND YOUR HOLY SPIRIT to help me
obey you, and to do your will for the rest of my life.
In Yeshua's name I pray, Amen."

Proverbs 28:13 KJV  He that covereth his sins shall not prosper:
but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment