Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Strong Word & HUGE Confirmation from the LORD on the Timing of His Coming!!!

Ok, so I am again not carving this in stone, but something just happened that I have to write about on this blog used by so many faithful watchers who are patiently awaiting for Yeshua to rapture up the Body of Christ.

I asked the Lord if He could open me to a page in my Christianbook.com advertisement booklet about if we fly soon, preferably in September of this year.

He opened me to page 31 and showed me an advertisement for a book, sold on Christianbook.com, labeled as "Overcoming doubt." by Neil T. Anderson. I then was moved by the Holy Spirit to google search the words: Overcoming doubt Bible Verses" and I came to this website:

http://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/doubt-bible-verses/
Doubt Bible Verses

Right after I opened this link, the Lord, sitting to the right of me on my dining room table, tapped my right shoulder with a very firm nudge telling me to post this for the watchers!!

He put on my heart that Pentecost is the Conception of the Church and that Rosh Hashanah is the Birth of the Church and that Isaiah 66, Micah chapter 5 and Revelation 12 go hand in hand with each other. (I will post the slides below to show how this Birth in September) SHOULD be the Birth of the Church.

Click to enlarge - Slide 1

Click to enlarge - Slide 2

Click to enlarge - Slide 3

Click to enlarge - Slide 4
So as we can see, the woman in labor is Virgo and she is giving birth to the King Planet - Jupiter which should fulfill Isaiah 66:7-9 which states, "Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 

Again, we will have to wait and see what happens around the 22nd / 23rd of September (depending on where you are located before or after the international date line). But please, remember today, the Lord put on my heart to not doubt the Scriptures. 

I hope this message blesses you and I hope this means we fly soon. :) Shalom.





No comments:

Post a Comment