Friday, July 7, 2017

A Message from Yehoshua & Our Holy Spirit...

Was just sitting here on my dining room table studying the scriptures like a Berean (Acts 17:11) and asked in a monotone voice (with nobody in the apartment) "Lord, why can't we just go home today?... why do we have to wait until September?... Lord are we going to go home in September???

At 7:40 pm eastern time zone, right after I asked these questions outloud to the Lord, He tapped me on my left arm after the Holy Spirit flew right through me from my head to my feet giving me tons of chills all over!!

Just had to post this, I hope this is it. I always say to my 17 year old daughter, well if it doesn't happen in September, then the 12th chapter of Revelation is wrong, and if it doesn't happen in 2017, then the entire Bible is not dated right!!!

P.S. as soon as a significant news article becomes available giving us some clue what will happen in this peace process, I will surely post it. I search daily and haven't found much in the last few days.

May Yahweh bless you abundantly these very last days, I hope we go home soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment