Friday, July 21, 2017

Salvation IS mentioned in Revelation 12 and why Psalm 119 May have something to do with it...

Ok, so something has been bothering me lately and it is the fact that a little mystery is found in Psalm 119:81-84 that might tie in with Revelation 12:10 which DOES IN FACT mention the coming of Salvation received. Let us take a look at what I am talking about:

King David wrote Psalm 119 to teach his son Solomon the letters of the Hebrew Alphabet just for a fun fact. But I believe in Psalm 119:81-88 the Holy Spirit was involved in a very special way.

Psalm 119:81-84 KJV  My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word.
82 Mine eyes fail for thy word, saying, When wilt thou comfort me?
83 For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes.
84 How many are the days of thy servant? when wilt thou execute judgment on them
that persecute me?

85 The proud have digged pits for me, which are not after thy law.
86 All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help thou me.
87 They had almost consumed me upon earth; but I forsook not thy precepts.
88 Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth.

As we know, the Revelation 12 sign is flooding the internet and youtube. We all know by now that Revelation 12:1-4 will happen this September between the 20th through the 23rd Israel Time zone, just a little over 9 weeks away (shhhh, I wish we could hit the fast forward button...... :D)
But anyway, we have to consider what Revelation 12:10 says...


So as we can see Revelation 12:1,2 will be fulfilled this late September all the way up till the 23rd. 
Revelation 12:1,2 KJV  And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

It is pretty clear that Virgo is pregnant with Jupiter for 42 weeks and gives birth this September. 

But we must notice how SALVATION is mentioned in Revelation 12:10. Let us take a look...

Revelation 12:10-11 KJV  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

So to conclude, we have to consider whether or not Abba Father in Heaven knows Salvation is coming this September or not... It DOES point out in Psalm 119:81,84  that Abba Father hinted to King David that we should be able to count the number of days until Salvation and Judgment falls on this earth... We shall soon find out what happens in a little over 9 weeks from now. I hope and pray we fly soon, hopefully this Rosh Hashanah.. 

Shalom.  


No comments:

Post a Comment