Thursday, July 20, 2017

Very IMPORTANT & Short Word from the Lord to All Watchers!!

I logged into my blog, email address inbox and facebook account this morning and usually I hit the home page on my facebook pulling up dozens upon hundreds of ads, posts from Christian sites and news updates from websites that talk about the Time Clock Israel and guess what? The very top post on my home page this morning, 6:51 am eastern time zone is the following:

Daily Bible Quotes
48 mins
"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." 1 John 2:18

The Holy Spirit is putting on my heart that Barack Obama is going to come onto the world scene very soon and I have a feeling Trump knows his time is running short...

And the Holy Spirit is putting on my heart that this verse, in my earthly family that is, is totally fulfilled knowing I am related to 8 agnostic people, 1 agnostic person on my mom's side of the family and 7 on my agnostic 'dads' side of the family..... WE HAVE TO FLY SOON, THE INSANITY IS GETTING TO BE TOO UNBEARABLE!!!!!

I hope this message blesses you and I hope this Rosh Hashanah we fly soon.. Shalom




No comments:

Post a Comment